The Lithuania – Ukraine meeting will take place on Vilniaus LFF, an arena in Vilnius. I am coming and I will propose some prognoses to which I give them great chances of success. But first, I invite you to read some information about the two teams.
- She is the last one in group B and this is because she has only one point after 3 stages. In 4 of the last 5 matches he scored, but only in one did not receive a goal.
- He won no more than 12 games and suffered 10 defeats during this time. Neither home was forced in the previous 7 clashes and only Luxembourg has confused it.
- Fedor Chernykh and Arvydas Novikovas are the only ones worth more than 1 million euros. I do not include bets on the chapter because it is unlikely to achieve anything. Vaidas Slavickas has a serious injury and will be missing for this reason.
- It is in the position of leader of the group and has 10 points gathered in 4 rounds. He comes after 3 duels in which he scored, and in the last 5 he only scored one goal.
- In the previous 15 parties has only one failure, in Slovakia, and 9 times managed to prevail. That defeat is the only one of the last 11 trips, so it’s a tough nut on foreign soil.
- According to transfermarkt.com her lot is valued at just over 160 million euros. The stars of the team are Andrii Yarmolenko from West Ham, Oleksandr Zinchenko from Manchester City and Viktor Tsyhankov from Dynamo Kiev. Roman Yaremchuk is uncertain.
The last confrontation Lithuania – Ukraine took place long ago, in 2014, in a friendly played in Kiev.
2.Lithuania – Ukraine probable teams:
- Lithuania (3-4-3): Bartkus – Klimavicius, Chvedukas, Palionis – Baravykas, Simkus, Slivka, Andriuskevicius – Novikovas, Laukzemis, Chernykh.
- Ukraine (4-3-3): Pyatov – O. Karavaev, Krivtsov, Maviyenko, Mykolenko – Malinovskiy, Stepanenko, Zinchenko – Tsygankov, Yarmolenko, Konoplyanka.
3.What is the form of the teams in the last 5 matches?
- Last result: 1-4 in Serbia
- Shape: L D D L L
- Lithuania and Ukraine meet in the fifth stage of the Euro 2020 preliminaries in Vilnius.
- With only one point out of three matches, Lithuania is the red lantern of Group B, at the boundary below Portugal and three lengths from Serbia and Luxembourg.
- Lithuania lost 1-2 in Luxembourg, then drew 1-1 at home, to give away 1-4 in Serbia at the last appearance.
- Between the first and second stage he drew a friendly white in Azerbaijan.
- Last result: 1-0 with Luxembourg
- Shape: W W W D D
- Ukraine is the leader of Group B, with three wins and a draw in four stages, ten points, six over Luxembourg and Serbia.
- Ukraine started with a 0-0 draw from Portugal, to record three more victories: 2-1 in Luxembourg and 1-0 in return, plus 5-0 with Serbia.
- Ukraine promoted from B to A in the League of Nations, after winning the group with the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- Andria Shevchenko’s national team has lost only one match (1-4 in Slovakia in November 2018) in the last 15 (five draws, nine wins).
4.News, analysis, statistics and progress on the 2 teams.
- In the League of Nations, Lithuania relegated from C to D, the last in the group with Serbia, Romania and Montenegro.
- He has never qualified for the World Cup or the European Championship – he usually finishes last or last in qualifications.
- The last victory was 1-0 friendly in Armenia, in March 2018 – there were 14 unsuccessful matches, three draws and 11 defeats.
- Lithuania has scored in the last three matches on their own field, with Romania, Montenegro and Luxembourg. .
- On Tuesday, he has a home match with Portugal, the European champion and the winner of the League of Nations.
- Ukraine was present at the last two Euros – the one from 2012 and organized with Poland.
- In 2016 he lost three matches out of three, goaltending 0-5, in a group with Germany, Poland and Northern Ireland.
- Out of eight meetings with Lithuania he won five and lost two, 14-7.
- They did not score both teams in the last four straight duels.
- Ukraine has two victories and one failure in Lithuania.
- On Tuesday he is friendly on his own field with Nigeria.
Football Prediction of the Day Lithuania vs Ukraine
I do not see that Ukraine has too many problems in the Vilnius confrontation. He is clearly superior to his opponent and I think he will lead from the first minutes of the match, and in the end he will get the 3 points.The team prepared by the legendary striker Andriy Shevchenko has a good level and is aiming for the qualification at EURO 2020. It comes after 2 victories in which the break is in advantage. Morale must be excellent after Serbia shattered 5-0.Lithuania already has 2 defeats in the 3 rounds, even though it faced Luxembourg twice, only with it gaining a point. With Serbia it was led from the 35th minute by 3-0, the final score being 4-1.
Bet Tips: 2/2